Snowshoeing Excursion in the Wilderness
🕚 11.00 ~3 hours
📅 booked by contact
📍Start from Lompero wilderness cottage
(* A minimum of 2 adults or a price of 2 is required to complete this activity)
We warmly welcome you to the Heart of Lapland. You will notice already on the way that the hustle and bustle of the city is behind you and there is no one else around. This snowshoe tour will take you to a beautiful and mysterious old forest in our own land. A authentic Lapland wilderness. You will experience and enjoy the stunning scenery and silence. During the hike, you'll learn about the animals and vegetation that are around us. We will follow the animal tracks until it's time for a break. We light a campfire in the middle of the snow and prepare a small snack and a black pot of coffee with a little sweet on the side.
This activity includes:
* Guided winter dress - winter coverall possible to borrow
* Snowshoe equipment
* Snowshoeing guidance
* Guidance by the wilderness guide
* A snack by the fire
* Black pot coffee with sweet side dish
Points to note:
* A minimum of 2 adults or a price of 2 is required to complete this activity.
* Our guests staying at Taavetti cottage, Siikkis cabin and Kaamos apartment receive a -10% discount on the experience packages on the list.
* After the price for two adults, children under 12 years get -50%.
* Activity available during snow season.
* Booking enquiries and reservations are made by contacting us.
* This activity is private. Once the booking fee or payment has been made, the calendar day will be closed and reserved for you.
* This activity takes place in a real wilderness setting on our private land (from Rovaniemi ~60 km Ranua ~50km). You will receive more detailed driving instructions upon booking confirmation.
* Transportation must be arranged separately and is not included in the price. (Pickup and drop off from Rovaniemi at an additional cost of 70€/car)
* We offer little snacks on this tour. Please also let us know in your booking if you have any dietary restrictions and if you prefer vegetarian versions.
*** There may be changes to the planned program if the weather in Lapland so requires.
*** The guests must have their own insurance and participate in the activities at their own risk, as instructed by the guide.
*** Prices include taxes payable in Finland.
*** Once the booking fee has been paid, the service is confirmed to you. The booking fee is 50% of the total amount of the invoice. The balance must be paid in advance or on the spot by cash or card before the service starts.
*** Cancellation policy: Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 7 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 3 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.
*** The booking fee and payment can be paid in advance through the Pay Pal invoice, Zettle payment link by card and mobile wallets, by bank transfer to the accaunt. Payment on the spot can be made by card or cash.