Explore the stunning natural beauty of Lapland's wilderness while gaining insights into wilderness life. Our tour takes you off the beaten path, deep into the heart of the wilderness, where you'll discover hidden gems that few tourists ever get to see. At the end of the trip, we will enjoy a local fish soup in the wilderness hut kitchen.
With your expert guide leading the way, you'll discover hidden nooks and crannies of the wilderness that are inaccessible to others. Feel the thrill of exploration as you navigate through enchanting forests, across frozen waters, and up snowy hills. During the trip, we will make a campfire in the snow and take a short break.
Along the way, your guide will share their knowledge about the wilderness, pointing out animal tracks and signs of wildlife. You'll gain a deeper appreciation for the delicate ecosystem and the interconnectedness of all living things in this rugged environment.
The adventure culminates in a private wilderness ranch where you can indulge in a warm local fish soup and a dessert, cooked over an open fire in a wilderness hut kitchen. The warmth of the fire and the aroma of the cuisine create a cozy ambiance, adding an extra dimension to your Lapland experience.
No prior snowshoe gliding experience is necessary as your guide will provide you with all the necessary instruction and equipment. Strap on the skies and feel the freedom of movement as you effortlessly glide over the powder-covered terrain.
Menu: Local fish soup, blueberry pie and Lappish black pot coffee
This service includes:
Guided skiing tour in the Lapland wilderness.
Gliding snowshoes and ski sticks. (your own winter boots)
Campfire in the middle of the wilderness, warm drink and biscuit
Dining in the wilderness hut kitchen by the fire.
Guidance on winter clothing - We will lend you winter gear if needed.
Points to note:
* A minimum of 2 adults or a price of 2 is required to complete this activity.
* After the price for two adults, additional person 188€ and children under 12 years get -50%, 94€
* Suitable for small groups
* Booking enquiries and reservations are made by contacting us by email or via the website
* This activity is private..
* This activity starts from a Lompero willderness ranch and take a place in the genuine wilderness. (from Rovaniemi ~60 km Ranua ~50km). You will receive more detailed driving instructions upon booking confirmation.
* Transportation must be arranged separately and is not included in the price. (Pickup and drop off from Rovaniemi at an additional cost of 90€/car)
* We offer home made food. Please also let us know in your booking if you have any dietary restrictions and if you prefer vegetarian version.
* If you have any health restrictions, please let us know before booking.
There is also a longer excursion where food is prepared on a wilderness campfire in the middle of a snowy wilderness landscape. This excursion is a unique and truly exotic experience in the snowy wilderness. Depending on the weather, the hike lasts more than five hours. Ask for more information about the long sliding hike.
This experience can be combined with other experiences like sauna experiences. Ask us more!